The aim of Local Healthwatch in Warrington is to give local people a stronger voice
to influence and challenge how Health and Social Care services are commissioned
and provided across the Borough.
Provide or signpost people to information to help them understand their choices
about the health and social care services they receive.
• Gather information and intelligence to support service development and change.
• Signpost people to the Independent Complaints Advocacy Service (ICAS) should
they wish to complain about the services they have received.
Young Persons Engagement & Volunteer Co-Ordinator Job Specification
Healthwatch Warrington has an exciting new role.
The role will require an individual who can recruit, support, and engage with volunteers as well as:
- Deliver pieces of work and activities.
- To adapt to changing environments and to deliver activities in a range of
innovative formats including online activities.
- To seek out the views of patients, service users and the public on matters
relating to Health and Social Care in Warrington.
- To collect, and record information from the public so that the voice of
local people can be heard by the NHS and social care.
Young Persons Engagement & Volunteer Co-Ordinator Application form
Applications should be sent to Clare.Screeton@healthwatchwarrington.co.uk
Closing date is Friday the 9th of April 2021 5pm