Healthwatch Warrington are trying to understand impact the current pandemic has had on young people and their emotional and mental health. We would like to know:
- What the challenges have been and what issues are young people facing?
- What if any positives have emerged?
- What are young people doing to stay well and maintain good emotional and mental health?
- Do young people know what support services are available, are they accessing them and if so, what has been their experiences?
We want to hear from all sides, from teachers’ experiences of their students and their own emotional wellbeing. How parents have perceived their children’s emotional wellbeing and of course from the children and young people themselves.
Below each survey is tailored to each specific group- to help us to understand. Children’s Survey is for KS1 & KS2, Young Peoples KS3, KS4, KS5
The surveys should only take a maximum of 10 minutes, but the impact could last a long time.
‘Personal details disclosed by you are confidential within the organisation, we will need to share your information to protect you if;
- A young person is threatening to harm her/himself
- When the well-being or safety of someone is at risk and it is not feasible to obtain their permission
- Where there are legal requirements for us to do so