Join the team! We’re looking for a new Volunteer Co-Ordinator!
Healthwatch Warrington are looking to recruit somebody who can, train and support volunteers in different roles in Healthwatch to deliver pieces of work. The main area of recruitment is to concentrate on our Enter and View activity.
This position is a fixed-term contract of 12 months (could be extended depending on funding)
Hours of work: 14 hours per week flexible but may include some evening and weekend work.
Salary: £23,000 (pro-rata for 14 hours)
Closing Date: 6th May 2022
Start Date: June 2022
Main Duties will include:
- To promote volunteering engagement in Healthwatch Warrington and recruit volunteers to our volunteer roles working with other team members as part of the agreed process
- To run volunteer training in line with Healthwatch policy and practice (this will be training for new volunteers, and any ongoing training.
You must have:
- Work experience in statutory health/social care sector or relevant voluntary organisations.
- Experience of compiling of reports
- Experience of supporting and developing volunteers.
If you wish to apply for the position please email your C.V and covering letter to Contact@healthwatchwarrington.co.uk